Pakistan is a natural tourist’s destination, and the beauty is not only bound to the locations in the northern areas of the country. But, it is also home to some unexplored gems like the beautiful, mystic ‘Swaik lake’ just waiting to be discovered.
Swaik Lake is located next to Khandoyah in the Punjab province which can be accessed through the M2 motorway linking Lahore and Islamabad.
The following pictures will depict how beautiful and serene this lake really is.
1. Fun-filled activities like cliff diving, trekking, and swimming are to be experienced here!
2. It sometimes IS hard to believe that it’s right here in Pakistan!
3. A fresh, clear lake is all you can fantasize about on a beautiful day
4. The trail that leads to the breath-taking beauty requires a 45 minute hike to reach
5. A stream gushed away from the lake..
6. The lush green waters just glistening in the broad daylight
7. An adventurous route to the magical lake
8. The cascading waterfall situated at the lake
9. Wanna take a dip?
10. The water is so clear, you might spot tiny little fish scurrying in the water
Bewildered by it’s beauty yet? Don’t you want to just teleport to this place of serene beauty?