We all know how dreadful examinations can be. Months of preps and sleepless nights can sometimes lead to an exam where you just sit idle, figuring out the question sheet as if you just landed from space! And that’s when you go totally BLANK!
If you ever experience the following symptoms, you will be failing the exam.
1. You start-off by your duas.. “Allah karay halwa paper aye.”
2. When you look at the question sheet and go “jo maine yaad kiya wo to aya hi nahi”
3. Thoughts like “I wish I had studied” take over your brain. You feel lost.
4. You stare at the clock, and try to think as hard as you can. But, your mind is deserted.
5. You pretend that you know everything when the invigilator comes around. Oh! Piece of cake!
6. You just can’t sit still. A subtle peek here and there is all that you look for.
7. When your BFF ditches you and doesn’t show you the answers. Devastating!
8. You plan on filling the answer sheet with Bollywood song lyrics. Who’s going to know anyway?
9. You stare at the students who ask for another answer sheet. You feel a stab of PANIC!
10. You feel the need of refilling your ink pens every 10 mins, and ask others too. Just a lame excuse to kill time.
11. When the invigilator announces you have 10 minutes left and that’s when you know you’re screwed!
12. When you step out of the exam hall and say “Ab jo hogaya, so hogaya, result ayega toh dekha jayega”.
13. And promise yourself that you will just study harder next time and take your education seriously 🙂
Have you ever experienced these symptoms before? Did you pass or fail?