Whatever the world might think or say about Pakistan; they definitely know how the people of this beautiful country are always willing to lend a helping hand to their fellow countrymen, that too unconditionally.
It’s something our religion teaches us and we have embraced this beautiful trait with a good heart. These random acts of generosity can be seen on daily basis – on the roads, in your neighborhood, at hospitals or anywhere else for that matter. The best bit about the whole thing is: we never ask each other for help but generally assume we’ll get help from someone or the other. That is how Pakistan works!
Here’s a list of beautiful gestures that random people and strangers show towards each other in Pakistan.
1. When Pakistanis spot a bike with its stand down, they sure become batman!
2. No Pakistani can watch a woman’s dupatta stuck in the door – they must tell and help!
3. Even if you have a back-camera installed, somebody will always be behind your car guiding you! Pakistani way.
4. When there’s a Langar anywhere, everybody gets to eat – nobody stays hungry!
5.Strangers call on TV shows to donate money for the needy – a great Pakistani platform to raise money.
6. When there’s an accident and everybody stops to ask you if you need any help!
7. Strangers sending back or returning your wallet/phone/nic – happens a lot!
8. Pakistanis will never let you fight on the street. They’ll always go for the compromise way!
9. When you’re moving or have a death in the family – neighbours love sending food (especially in Ramadan).
10. When your car breaks down and some super-mechanical engineer/car specialist just pops up to help!
11. When there’s a mishap and strangers offer to take you to the hospital in their car, rather wait for an ambulance!
12. Whenever we come across a face that could do with change, we don’t hesitate sparing some!
Pakistanis are simple people with nice hearts – it’s time the world realized it. 🙂