Ever wonder where our politicians take their shoes off after a long, tiring day? Check out their humble abodes (that are not so humble)!
The Super-Luxurious Houses Of Pakistani Politicians…
1. Asif Zardari, the current co-chairperson of Pakistan People’s Party, has plenty of houses!
The Famous Rockwood Estate, Surrey
The house has 30 rooms including 15 bedrooms!
The furnishing is incredible.
What a truly lovely pond!
The house offers superb views of the outside.
He also has a condo in Belaire Apartments in Manhattan.
2. Sherry Rehman’s house is splendidly colorful!
Look at all these books! Who wouldn’t want to work in this office?
Sherry Rehman in her cozy living room.
The Mughal-inspired ornaments add a sophisticated touch.
3. Benazir Bhutto’s luxurious palace in Dubai
This is what the interior looks like. The bedroom looks quite comfy, don’t you think?
Cooking with style..
Want to have dinner?
The parties must be interesting!
What a beautiful staircase!
Whoa, it even has a car showroom!
4. Nawaz Sharif’s house in Raiwind.
A grand entrance..
It seems as if the lions are everywhere.
5. Pervez Musharraf enjoying a day in the garden with his wife in his Rawalpindi residence.
Musharraf’s Chak Shahzad Farmhouse
He also has a luxurious mansion in Islamabad.
6. Altaf Hussain’s bungalow in England
Altaf Hussain’s former family home in Karachi. Now known an Nine Zero, the house is in the Azizabad district.
7. Imran Khan’s Bani Gala Palace in Islamabad
A closer look…
8. Quaid e Azam Residency in Ziarat. Absolutely lovely!
9. Liaquat Ali Khan’s recently discovered bungalow in Muzaffarnagar, India.
10. Tahir ul Qadri’s deluxe container.
Which mansion do you like the best?