While this is not always the case, Bollywood and Hollywood mostly portray Pakistan in a very certain way. Take a look and let us know if you agree.
1 The men have huge, messy beards and they all seem to be a big fan of turbans and guns. They talk and walk menacingly.
2. The women folk is treated like a herd of sheep. They are covered in enormous, tent-like burqas and they must never leave their homes without permission.
3. There are no cities, malls, schools or places to hang out. People live in mud cottages in a deserted area.
4. Girls NEVER get married according to their wish. Instead they are sold off to men decades older than them.
5. Pakistan is a war zone where massive explosions are seemingly normal.
6. All Pakistanis hate white people and Indians.
7. Muslim girls from Pakistan always fall in love with Hindu or Sikh men from India. There are no guys good enough for them in Pakistan.
8. Pakistani fathers are evil without a single drop of compassion.
9. According to Hollywood, the camels create chaos on the roads. Uff, traffic jam!
10. In schools, they only teach kids how to use weapons because math is so overrated.
In reality, Pakistan is nothing like this.