Yes, Pakistani moms are way too famous for their scoldings. Yet, they’re the sweetest, and the funniest moms on the planet; no doubt. Lets not forget how they spoil us with their unconditional love since the day we enter this world. But, when these moms are grumpy, they’re not to be messed with – at all. Beware!
Here’s how they’ll scold us if they started scolding us in English 😀
1. Tehr jao tum! Abhi dimaagh theek karti hoon
2. Thappar khaoge ab, bata rahi hoon!
3. Do jootay dungi, phir dimaagh theek hoga tumhara!
4. Bus, meri naak mat katwana sab k saamnay!
5. Meri naak mein dam kar k rakha hua hai tum logon ne!
6. Kiun hamara paisa barbaad kar rahe ho?
7. Hamesha mobile mein hi ghusay rehna!
8. Hazaar baar samjhaya hai, lekin dimaagh mein bhoosa bhara hua hai!
9. Pata nahi kab thori aqal ayegi ?
10. Haath tor k, haathon me dedungi!
11. Moonh bandh karo apna, dimaagh mat khaao!
12. Chipak jao Tv/computer se. Games khelte rehna bas!
But, there’s always a way out of these taunts and scoldings. So when your mom starts scolding and she’s done; you just smile and go to your room to play your favourite games.