Phobias may sound ludicrous, but they really are repulsively common. With the exception of one person, we’re all afraid of something. Aren’t we? Some of us however, whether due to a traumatic experience or just bad luck, have fears that could be classified as being a bit more irrational.
Have a look at these phobias below, and see what some people really go through!
1. Coulrophobia – Fear of clowns
Why so serious?
2. Nomophobia – Fear of being without mobile phone coverage
Any phobia but this. Not even kidding!
3. Porphyrophobia – Fear of color purple
How does a purple dinosaur sound?
4. Unatractiphobia – Fear of ugly people
Let’s not hate okay? Let’s find a solution for this phobia.
5. Spectrophobia- Fear of looking in the mirror
Does that mean you can’t take selfies?
6. Ambulophobia: Fear of walking
Love of being lazy? Do you just lie around all day long?
7. Anatidaephobia – Fear of a duck watching over you
Just somewhere in the world. Quack Quack!
8. Optophobia – The fear of opening one’s eyes.
It sure is an ugly world out there!
9. Dendrophobia – The fear of trees and forests
The trees are just waiting to attack! Will they kill you or what?
10. Chorophobia – The fear of dancing
No one is ever going to make you dance, bro. Take a chill!
So, if you can’t handle the fear, it’s time you seek medical assistance. Don’t let any type of phobia get in your way of being able to live a normal and sensible life. Be strong! 🙂