Nathia Gali is a charming mountain resort in Hazara, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. There is a mountain peak near Nathia Gali that reaches the height of 9,200 feet; it is called Mukshpuri. Your trip to Murree won’t be complete if you have not seen Mukshpuri Top. Here is a little glimpse of the fairy land!
1. Mukshpuri Top is blanketed with verdant sub-alpine conifer forests and blooms that include maple, oak and pine trees.
2. The mountain meadows is punctuated with greenery, cattle and crystal clear ponds.
3. On a clear day, the peak of Nanga Parbat is visible from the top.
4. On your way to the mountain, you can take a short detour to Ayubia National Park.
5. The word ‘Mukshpuri’ has Sanskrit origin. It is derived from two words; Moksha (freedom) and Puri (town).
6. From the peak of Mukshpuri, you can view Circle Bakote, Jhelum River, the Bagh District, Murree Tehsil and Islamabad.
7. You will come across playful monkeys, fluttering butterflies and quiet cattle.
8. Its enchanting beauty and calming ambiance make it a superb spot for picnics, strolls and quiet retreats.
If you are an avid traveller, photographer or a nature lover, add Mukshpuri Top in your bucket list!