Those dates in the mall’s food court, late night calls, texts, and romantic talks – they all happen in the honeymoon period. By honeymoon period, we don’t mean the honeymoon after marriage but we are referring to the time before marriage. Life sure changes after marriage; some changes are expected, some are not.
Here are some crazy things that happen after marriage.
1. Before Marriage: Your SO’s call or their message every time brings a wide smile on your face along with the blushing and giggling
After Marriage: “Kiun phone kia hai?”
2. Before Marriage: You have made a thousand plans to travel the world together – this is your idea of growing old together!
After Marriage: Paisay nahin hain!
3. Before Marriage: You always dress up well and look sexy for your partner
After Marriage: Comfort matters the most!
4. Before Marriage: Sunday means going for an outing – a walk at the beach, a luxurious breakfast, lunch at a fine dining restaurant and cuddling together.
After Marriage: It’s a universal day of relaxing!
5. Before Marriage: Sunset is the most romantic thing ever
After Marriage: Sunset is just the Sun going down.
6. Before Marriage: Those chikni chikni romantic batain…
After Marriage: “Baray hojao! Kia fazul batain kar rahay ho!”
7. Before Marriage: You love hanging out late night. Night doesn’t fall before 3 am
After Marriage: You are sooo damn tired!
8. Before Marriage: Your idea of a perfect vacation is a beach destination where you would chill, relax, chill and relax!
After Marriage: You are stuck with your in-laws!
9. Before Marriage: Staying in shape is your biggest motto in life.
After Marriage: “I want more chocolate cake!”
10. Before Marriage: Shopping excites you; buying new things together is soo thrilling
After Marriage: Paisay darakht pe ugtay hain kia?
11. Before Marriage: Cooking and trying out new dishes and recipes brings you so much pleasure…
After Marriage: “Kia museebat hai!”
12. Before Marriage: Taareefain hi taareefain
13. Before Marriage: Your birthday means surprise cake, party and presents!
After Marriage: “Aj meri bithday hai kia?”
14. Before Marriage: “I love you, Jaanu!! I love you so much!!”
After Marriage: “It’s obvious, no need to say it again and again!”
Life sure changes after marriage but you don’t have to let romance slip away from your life. When your home is illuminated with Radiant Lamps, your life will always be beautiful despite all the silly changes.