If you haven’t heard about Jhal Magsi, Balochistan – well, we feel you’ve been missing out on two shades of God’s blessings to Pakistan. That is how diverse the natural beauty is!
Here’s the thing about Jhal Magsi; God blessed it with two opposite natural attractions that make it a traveler’s paradise. From Pir Chattal Noor Gandhawa, Jhal Magsi to the vast desert safari of Jhal (which is famous for it’s Jhal Magsi Rally).
Here’s how Jhal Magsi, Balochistan stands out as one of the most beautiful tourist attractions in Pakistan.
Pir Chattal Noorani Gandhawa
1. Pir Chattal is an oasis in Jhal, said to be a resting point for Saint Pir Chattal and his sacred fish – who are not to be eaten or bothered
2. The myth about the fish is if you eat even a single fish of Pir Chattal, you are to die a painful and embarrassing death, while the fish will come out alive of your body
3. So visitors travel to Pir Chattal to have a good time, swim among the fishes and not bother them at all. This place is a tourist’s paradise
4. An oasis in the desert – Pir Chattal offers scenic landscapes with aqua blue water and solitary rocks
5. Pir Chattal Noorani Gandhawa, an absolute pleasure to travel to – this place is as rare as the fish seen in its waters. Plus, the legends and myths make it all the more interesting!
Jhal Magsi, Desert Safari Rally
6. Here’s the other side of Jhal Magsi – it’s desert safari rally where 4×4 SUV drifters from all over the WORLD come to race
7. Clouds of dust left behind when these beastly machines drift in the deserts of Jhal Magsi
8. Another shade: Jhal Magsi rally doesn’t just revolve around the desert, drifters must cross through waterbeds in order to reach the finishing point
9. This scenic image is a proof of how vast Jhal’s natural beauty lies..
10. And if you still haven’t attended the Jhal Magsi Desert Safari Jeep Rally.. well, it’s never too late!
What do you think about Jhal’s versatile beauty? Do you think it’s worth traveling to?