We live in a society where our parents expect a great deal from us. We’re raised with such expectations that we are bound to follow certain paths, and make life choices accordingly.
Have a look at a few points we’ve put together that you would definitely agree with.
1. Get good grades and that means nothing less than an A+.
2. Become a doctor, lawyer, or an engineer – no other way out, no other alternative.
3. Get married before 30 or you’ll be lonely for the rest of your lives – no matter how immature you are.
4. No relationships before shaadi – Socha bhi kese? Astaghfirullah!!
5. Go to bed early, wake up early – never waste time staying up late at night.
6. Shaadi hogi to ‘arranged’. Love karoge, toh ghar se bahir dafa kardenge. Ayi samajh?
7. If you’re a girl – you gotta have cooking skills!
8. Use every last bit of that toothpaste! Phir naya wala ayega.
9. CNIC banega, phir hi driving seekhna. Khabardaar usse pehle driving ka socha bhi toh!
10. Manners – always act like a damn prince or a princess. Lago k hamari aulaad ho!
11. Ability to know it all – because you were born to Albert Einstein right?
12. Beat cousins in EVERYTHING. Your goal in in life is to compete against them. Nothing else matters.
We’ve all faced some of these situations at some point of our lives. Don’t you agree? 😛