Pakistan is known throughout the world for a lot of things. Not many of them good. But the fact is that Pakistan has so many things going for it, that even we as Pakistanis, fail to realize the true potential of this great land. Explore the beauty of Pakistan with these amazing pictures courtesy of “Explore The Beauty Of Pakistan” facebook page that posts contributions from the community.
1. The amazing skyline of the North
2. The sun setting on Baltoro Kangri
3. The Second Tallest Peak of the World in all of its greatness.
4. Farmer in Hunza Valley goes about his work as if there is nothing to see here.
5. Crossing rivers in Hunza on a rickety old boat. Not at all dangerous.
6. Rock climbing on Trongo Towers.
7. Gilgit Airport, one of the world’s highest airports.
8. The goat doesn’t care, even if you’re sacred out of your mind.
9. Amazing craftsmanship inside the Badshahi Mosque.
10. River Indus entering Skardu. The river flows across Pakistan, joining up with the Arabian Sea.
11. Cricket is the joy of Pakistan, even westerners seem to know it.
12. The Icy River of Baltoro which very few have had the chance to see.
13. One of the best places for vacation in Pakistan, the Shangril Resorts
14. The relatively unknown Lashkargaz, Chitral
15. The World Heritage site of Shah Rukn-i-Alam
16. The colors of a shaadi
17. First person view of Saif-ul Muluk in Winter
18. Ignore Balochistan all you will, you just can’t ignore Hingol, Lasbela
19. The simple and serene village life
20. Autumn Colors of Nagar
21. A beautiful road near Gulki, Balochistan
22. The serendipity that can only be found in Punjab
23. The remotest part of Pakistan, Broghil
24. Herdsmen going about their work on the toughest of terrains.
25. Playing football in Chitral against that backdrop… ooof!
26. Glaciers aplenty, this one is Biafo Glacier.
27. This snap of Atabad Lake makes you want to get up and explore.
28. Proud Pakistanis, big and small.
29. Can you believe that this is Lasbela, Balochistan?
30. The remoteness of Sindh has its own charm.
31. The way our people have learned to live without necessary amenities is a lesson in itself.
32. The sun rises everyday in Pakistan. (Sunrise in Ormara Balochistan)
33. Home to some the world’s most historical sites. (Katas Raj Temple)
34. Jain Temple in Tharparkar, Sindh
35. Passu – The beautiful, Pakistan – The Magnificent