Having a friendship come to an end could be brutal, and genuinely devastating. Who would ever think their friendship might come to an end? However, there are some petty reasons that could bring your years of friendship to an end. If you’ve ever been through friendships that failed, that too because of a petty reason, well, to be honest – you didn’t deserve that friend in the first place 😉
1. When you expect someone to bring you a shaadi ka card at home but instead, they invite you through a phone call.
2. When you have to make an emergency phone call, and you’re out of credit. Hence, you ask your friend to share some loan and you get to hear “sorry yaar ammi ne call karli phone se”.
3. You hear a friend is hosting a dinner party, and you sit there waiting anxiously for a phone call…. sadly, your ‘friend’ forgets to invite you. “Mujhe bhool gaya?”
4. When you borrow money from a friend and don’t return it and that friend keeps asking you for it again and again.
5. You want to call a friend that you haven’t spoken to in ages, but you don’t, thinking that he/she should have called you first.
6. When you’re way too jealous of someone’s naseeb.. seriously? That can’t be a reason.. or can it?
7. “You had a baby, and you didn’t even bother telling me you were expecting?!”
8. When your friend gets married and you are no longer a ‘best’ friend. Their significant other is.
9. Waiting anxiously for a phone call on your birthday, but sadly, you receive a Facebook and WhatsApp notification instead.
Have you had a friendship that failed? What was the reason? Let us know in the comments!