Pakistani men are very calm, and patient. They are understanding, and humble yet, there are certain things one should never say to a Pakistani man or they might lose their calm. Beware, beware! You gotta keep em smilin’..
Here’s a list of things you should avoid saying to a Pakistani man:
1.When you’re not the ONLY parent of the child. The father has responsibilities too.. “Munnay k abba, munna aapka bhi hai, zara sambhal len”
2. When you’re watching a movie together, but can’t resist how hot the hero looks! Uff.. hero kitna acha lag raha tha na? Body dekhi thi?
3. You feel neglected as if you don’t even exist.. “Hamesha phone me kiun lagay rehte hain? Koi aur milgayi?”
4. Just when you’ve changed him to someone he wasn’t before ..yet, you now complain…
5. When you think it is now time for him take his decision-making skills seriously..
6. And, when you just have a single television in your house..you just can’t stop fighting…
7. When your importance really doesn’t make a difference..”mai kuch keh rahi hoon aapse, sun rahe hain?”
8. When you find out about an amazing 50% off sale at your favorite outlet!!
9. You try too hard to make him quit smoking every time..
Have you ever had an odd response when you said any of the above? Let us know =)