So, you thought barren is not beautiful? These spell binding photos will change the way you look at deserts in Pakistan.
1. While life keeps on going in the Cholistan Desert…
2. The same happens in Thar.
3. And sitting under the sun in a desert with the locals becomes a completely different travel experience.
4. When the village life in a desert is the most mesmerizing of all
5. When the barren land has so much adventure to offer
6. When even the barren has so many colors…
7. And it’s just brimming with culture and traditions.
8. You thought it was Desert Safari in Dubai? Nope. This dramatic scene is from Balochistan.
9. You thought deserts were hot and dry? Well, not the cold Skardu Desert surrounded by snow covered mountains…and did you know this is the highest desert of the world?
10. No, this is not some Arab country in the Middle East. This is Nushki Desert in Balochistan, Pakistan <3 #PakistanZindabad
11. When nature makes sure life in Thar Desert doesn’t dwindle
12. When it casts an enchanting shade of light and dark…
13. And the shadows cast a magical effect.
14. How can a barren land be so damn beautiful?
15. So raw and beautiful…
17. And what a landscape!!!
16. No matter how difficult life in the barren desert is, when the sun sets, it makes it all worth it!
Did you fall in love with these pictures? Pakistan is certainly blessed. It’s the most bio diverse country in the world with beautiful lakes, sky touching mountains, lush green grasslands, and barren deserts, all packed behind one boundary.