We all know Pakistani husbands are adorable. They really are. And they do like to play with their words – that’s when they fib about certain things – just so they don’t hurt your feelings. You have to be clever enough to know what they actually mean. Don’t take it too personally. 😉
Have a look at some of these lies you might have heard quite a few times.
1. “I’ll eat whatever you’ve cooked, itnay pyar se jo banaya hai”
He’s an absolute gentleman if he eats your not so tasty food. You should consider taking some classes.
2. “Hey, if you don’t feel well, you should find a maid who can help you with all the house work.”
Well, he really thinks you don’t need one. Kaam hi kitne hotay hain ghar k?
3. “Achi lag rahi ho iss dress me lekin…” Beware of that ‘lekin’ ..
You should really wait and listen to what he says next… don’t leave just yet!
4. When he promises you he’d take you shopping, but you get to hear “ah..i’m too tired today” instead..
He’s OUT OF CASH.
5. “You look fine to me. You’re not chubby or fat, stop worrying.”
If he says you’re fat – you’ll still cry. He’s being nice. He loves you!
6. There’s nothing to worry about, I’ll manage everything. No, really. Go have fun.
They really don’t wanna do anything! They hate it when you go out..
7. “Let me see your phone, is it working fine, begum?” *Checks Facebook, Whatsapp and text messages*
Well, if you don’t have anything to hide then it’s fine 😉 yeah, stare at his face too.
8. “I love you”.. These 3 words are sometimes the most difficult to be convinced by..
9. When you have no kids, and he promises you that he’ll take care of them and be a good father. But, in reality he’s no less than a baby himself!
You have second thoughts every time you plan to have a baby!
But, if you’re hearing way too many lies – that might be something to worry about…