If you’re in a relationship, then you would very well know, what it means to express your love to your better half. We all love to do so, and we expect the same. Right? But sometimes couples aka lovers take their feelings way over-board and that’s when they want to announce the whole world how deeply, and madly in love they are.
That’s when they spam everyone’s social media profiles with their constant annoying love-talks.. *Sigh*
1. Those mushy-cuddly wall posts on each other’s walls and the status updates. Haven’t you guys heard of voice calls? Text messages? Sms bundle hi lelo yar!
2. Calling each other by weird names like jaan, jaanu, meri princess, my prince?? Really guys? How old are you?
3. Not to forget their check-ins. Telling the whole world where they are at the moment. Thanks, we really don’t give a f*ck..
4. When they get married, they will spam your Facebook with their wedding pictures.. It’s all cute at first, but the constant spamming gets on your last nerves!
5. And their anniversary countdowns. EVERY month.. Okay, we understand you’re in love… you’re married now. Acha nahi lagta. Control?
6. And when they fight. Your whole Facebook will go EMO. Yes, depressing, nauseating posts – that will make you want to deactivate your own account!
7. When the wife uploads pictures of her ‘hubby’ as her DP, and mehndi hands on her cover photo..
8. And when they’re not together.. the frequent status updates such as “missing my baby, missing my babe, missing him” etc…
Feeling nauseated yet? Oh are you one of them? Well, I suppose you need some help my friend.. 😉