‘Love thy neighbour as thyself’ is a golden rule of life that we are all supposed to follow. While we firmly believe in it, we can’t help but question the sanity of our neighbour, India.
Are these people being clever? Do they have a free-spirited approach? Or perhaps these people are just high! We will let you be the judge of it.
Here are a few photos that prove that there’s something very wrong with India.
1. In India, the tailors have perfected the art of stitching superb clothes for elephants.
2. This barber who takes his job way too seriously.
3. This restaurant who tormented kids and adults alike. Frying Nemo? That’s bleak!
4. What about solid tea, dude, solid tea?
5. Their traffic police are nothing out of ordinary…
6. Fun has to be a priority; who cares about safety?
7. Don’t have an umbrella? Just break your washbasin and viola!
8. You can have more kids, but you can never capture the perfect moment again.
9. Some dudes in India think Taj Mahal is a tree. Okay.
10. Will you have child beer or child beer strong? On a serious note…. Hide yo kids, bro!
11. Just friends going on a ride!
12. High safety measures spotted!
13. Even the cows in India are serious about their grooming. Thumbs up.
14. This is a very shady ad.
15. Of course, sir. We will never eat two persons in a single plate.
16. Don’t you dare violatoo the rules!
17. Just some cows chilling around on the beach. What a day.
18. Serving kids fresh from the oven is a common delicacy in India.
19. The word overloaded was not found in the dictionary.
20. Aaaaand the appetite is gone.
21. Because walking is too mainstream.
22. They give fair warnings.
23. Some Indians have mastered the art of Photoshop.
24. OMG… just stahp!
26. Here is a big round of applause for our neighbours!
Now, what have you decided, fellow countrymen?
This post is a response to ScoopWhoop’s 26 Photos That Prove There’s Something Wrong With Pakistan.