What is the first place that comes to your mind when you think of a city from Pakistan? Is it Quaid’s tomb or the beach when you think of Karachi? Monal or Faisal Mosque for Pakistan? Badshahi Masjid or Food street from Lahore? Well, which ever place you think of.. we’re sure it is breathtakingly beautiful!
Pakistan is home to numerable cities and extremely awe-inspiring places – the only fault in our stars falls when the authorities do not promote tourism in a proper, nurtured manner – which honestly, is a shame to the beautiful country Pakistan is and the potential it has.
Therefore, Shughal has taken upon itself to promote tourism in Pakistan and compile a list of every major city’s beauty in its own way.
1. A divine panoramic shot covering the greens and blues of Islamabad, Federal Capital
2. A perfect descriptive image showing the Arabian Sea and the Pakistani lifestyle in Karachi, Sindh
3. From Minar-e-Pakistan to Badshahi Masjid – a breathtaking shot of Lahore. Punjab
4. Cold weather and a frozen lake – white sensation of Hannah Jheel in Quetta, Balochistan
5. Education is beauty – a shot of the historical monumental University of Peshwar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
6. From tomb to fortress – The City Of Saints that is Multan, Punjab
7. A shot capturing the beautiful break of dusk at a local mosque in Hyderabad, Sindh
8. The lush fields are playgrounds to the full-of-life children of Sialkot, Punjab
9. A local roundabout speaks volumes about the culture of Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
10. Don’t mistake this beautiful view for Hawaii, this is just another resting point in Gwadar, Balochistan
11. A red-watered canal surrounded by lush greens, no where other than Faisalabad, Punjab
12. A landscape that shows the chilling winters of Chitral, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
13. The raw and untouched beauty of Attock, Punjab
14. This beautiful guest-house is built next to the clouds in Abbotabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
15. The bridge is known as Guddu Barrage that connects Rohri to Sukkur, Sindh
16. A forgotten fort, still lush with waters around in Mirpur, Azaad Kashmir
17. The awe-inspiring Satpara Lake surrounded by clouds and mountrains in Gilgit, Baltistan
18. A shot that shows the renovated Ghari Khuda Bux Bhutto Mazar in Larkana, Sindh
19. No words can describe the interior of Noor Mehal Bahawalpur, Punjab
20. We are pretty sure you wouldn’t mind having a safe-house here in Banjosa Lake Muzaffarabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
21. The mezmerizing and unseen Tubko Chashma Kanrach, Balochistan
These absolutely breathtaking pictures of different cities just show how diverse Pakistan’s beauty is!