As much as you say you hate Bollywood, you do watch a movie or two every other month. Right after the movie ends, you can’t help but go into deep thoughts.
“What did I just watch????? Why did I watch it? I am NEVER going to watch a Bollywood movie again.”
Here is a hilarious take on realism and logic in Bollywood that will crack you up!
1. Whenever there is a song, every random person joins the actors and dances in amazing sync.
2. Parents died? No problem. Marry the first guy who proposes you and you won’t miss them.
3. Every movie starring Govinda clearly does not belong to this planet.
4. Music directors be like, ‘Only I listen to songs from other countries. Let me steal the music. No one will notice.’
5. There is no such thing as physics and gravity in Bollywood.
6. During a dance number, they instantly move to exotic locations and change dresses within seconds.
7. Heroes, even if they are farmers or nerdy professors, know how to shoot accurately. Sturdy villains have no chance against them.
8. In Salman Khan movies, you only have Salman Khan and lots of action-filled crap. Where is the story, man?
9. A story can’t exist without a love triangle. Let’s have some friend-zoning action.
10. Songs, songs and more songs.
11. The horror movies make you laugh out loud. The horrible make up, costumes and unnecessary screams can make you cry as well.
12. Almost every movie is blatantly copied from Hollywood.
13. Emraan Hashmi is always a tortured soul who is into crazy girls.
14. Let’s play a random, ugly and unwarranted item number.
15. Good guys hardly ever get the girl.
16. Heroines and mothers have super-powers and strong ESP.
17. They make disguises seem so easy!
18. Do they dance because it rains or does it rain because they dance?
19. They come up with very clever plans!
20. Fathers are either too strict or too gullible. Can we have normal fathers, please?
21. Here is another song for you to enjoy.
Which was the last Bollywood movie you watched?