Ever wonder how things would be if Hollywood was in Pakistan? These pictures will blow your mind and put you in fits of laughter!
This is how we feel things would look like if Pakistan had Hollywood instead. Get ready for a roller-coaster ride full of non-stop laughter!
1. The Hunger Games would have been an hour long video of a wedding in Pakistan. Hunger Games: Khana kab khulega?
2. Transfomers would’ve been a movie made on load-shedding. Starring WAPDA and K-Electric.
3. The train from platform 9 and 3/4 would’ve never arrived on time for Hogwarts!
4. Peter Parker would have had a photography page on Facebook called “Spiderman Photography”
5. The Mean Girls would have been a story of lawn-crazed high-profiled aunties.
6. Iron-man would have run on batteries due to no electricity.
7. Emma Watson would’ve had a Parlor in Gulshan-e-Iqbal called “Hermione’s”
8. Silence of the Lambs would’ve been a movie made just about Bakra Eid.
9. The Godfather would’ve been played by one and only one man: Asif Ali Zardari.
10. Too Fast Too Furious would’ve been a fail with most of the cars stuck at a CNG station.
11. The Lion King would’ve been known as “Babbar Badshah!”
12. Every Zombie attack would’ve started from Lahore where the Zombies get pissed because they had to eat donkey meat.”
13. Spiderman would’ve got stuck in Bijli ki taarein and died..
14. If we made Pakistan’s version of Charlie’s Angels… Meera, Veena and Mathira would’ve been the cast.
15. Godzilla would’ve been a story about a father trying to kill a chipkali in his son’s room..
16. The Hollywood great “Wolf of Wall Street” would’ve been made on Malik Riaz and Bahria Town.
17. If Pakistan had Hollywood… it would’ve been written on Margalla Hills, Islamabad.
18. Walter White from Breaking Bad would’ve been a teacher from Peshawar who cooked Naswaar.
19. Batman would’ve been shot 20 times and said.. “Maula nu Maula nahi maare, teh Maula nahi mardaa!”
20. If Pakistan had Hollywood.. then Draco Malfoy would’ve been Draco Jatoi Jalbani in his dad’s Vigo full of guards.
21. Midnight in Paris would’ve been shot in Lahore, under the Minaar-e-Pakistan.
Don’t you think these scenarios would’ve made everything extremely funny if we had Hollywood? Share and tag your friends for them to LOL as well. Enjoy! 🙂