Pakistanis….. Accept the fact: most of us are not as honest as we claim and there are a lot of things we say daily which we do not really mean. Here are some lies we speak in our daily lives.
1. What you say when you meet someone…
Of course that’s just a formality. If someone ever says it to you, don’t actually plan to take your entire khandaan to their house. Believe me, they won’t be pleased.
2. And what you say when someone invites you to their house…
Of course you know they just asked out of formality and of course, you have better things to do in life than go to their house for some chit chat.
3. What you say when you compliment someone
Reality: OMG! You are loaded with makeup. Are you a human or a makeup factory?
4. What your wife or your mother says…
I warn you, never do whatever you wish to do. She is saying this only because she is very upset and its just another way of saying “DON’T DO IT!”.
5. What your wife says when she is in a bad mood and you ask her if everything is all right
If she looks angry and she says she is all right, that means something really bad has happened.
6. Or what a girl says when she is crying and you ask her if everything is all right
— ◇◆ N@mKin He@rt ◆◇ (@iramnaeem7) July 15, 2015
No, don’t believe her stories about cutting onions or getting some eye allergy or something. She is clearly upset about something and when say says “she is okay”, she wants you to hug her and get her talking.
7. What a woman says…
If you are lucky, 5 minutes mean 1 hour. Otherwise…
8. Or what a man says…
Research has proven that a woman’s ‘getting ready in 5 minutes’ and a man’s ‘coming home in 5 minutes’ are the same.
9. What you say when someone is giving you Eidi…
Reality: Yay!!! PAISAY!!! Ameer hogaya mai!
10. What aunties say…
Of course, they watch every soap and follow it religiously.
11. What your friend says after an exam…
Their results always prove it wasn’t true.
12. And what YOU say after an exam
And your results are a living proof that you were so damn wrong.
13. What your friend says when they are coming to pick you
— Zain Ul Mustafa (@ZainsOfficial) July 15, 2015
‘I am here’ means ‘I will be here in the next 30 minutes, so get ready for God’s sake’.
14. What YOU say when they ask you if you are ready…
‘Ready’ means ‘I am awake, need to shower, change and dress up.’
15. What your husband/father says when you ask him for money
Of course, the bank balance keeps growing…
16. What you say when you go for shopping
You never checked any other shops, of course.
17. What lovers say
Fast forward 5 years: they are both married to someone else and have half a dozen kids in tow.
18. What your cousin says when you ask her if she uses Facebook
And that person updating her status every few minutes is a duplicate, right?
19. What you say when things get messy
‘I was kidding’ is a universal way to clear the air when things go messy.
20. What the government says during Ramadan and Eid
You think they mean it??? Yeah right!
These are just some of the #LiesWeSpeak