Pakistani Trucks are not only famous for their beautiful and vibrant truck art; they are known for their funny poetry lines written on the back. Even rickshaws join in this tradition and take the Pakistani sense of humor to the next level. So, while you are driving on the road, it’s quite common to see poetry lines that are so cheesy they make you laugh out loud.
Here are some of those sights.
1. That time when the bus driver expressed his love for wet pouts
2. When the rickshaw driver became the keeper of all secrets
3. That time when a truck driver said the wisest thing ever
4. That time when the truck driver gave a very valuable piece of advice
5. And when the rickshaw driver was a die hard fan of Bruce Lee and Martial Arts
6. That time when the milk truck compared itself to a mother soothing its crying child. “Na ro bacha, main doodh le kar ai”
7. That time when the rickshaw driver was hoping to find his missing “miss” while driving around town
8. When the truck driver was being too seductive
9. When a rickshaw driver imagined himself as a sub inspector of Sindh Police
10. And when he had a bigger goal to become something when he grows up
11. When the truck driver was trying to use a really cheesy pick up line
12. And when he was being a racist…
13. That time when the truck was really happy to become a bride ‘again’
14. That time when the dump truck was warning you to keep your distance or fall in love
15. That time when the bus driver was trying to be considerate
16. When the rickshaw driver was getting a bit frustrated…
17. When the truck was being totally absurd
18. And when it introduced itself and gave a brief account of its origins
19. That time when the truck was missing its loved one too much
Did you find these sights amusing? Well, this is the reason we are in love with Pakistan!