We can’t deny that WhatsApp has made our lives easier. Fast, free and smooth, WhatsApp has taken over the world of texting. Who needs SMS and MMS when you have WhatsApp? However, the app has its limitations. Here are the few things that all WhatsApp users will understand.
1. The arrival of blue ticks that ruined plenty of relationships.
2. You want to disable the last seen option, but that will mean you won’t be able to stalk others.
3. When you accidentally open up WhatsApp and forget that you were avoiding someone.
When you open up WhatsApp but forget you're avoiding someone… pic.twitter.com/oNhWCo3q3Z
— TheLADbible (@TheLadBible) July 29, 2014
4. When you have the online staring contest that never seems to end.
5. When people spam you with messages about WhatsApp being closed.
6. When you try to talk to that person who is a big fan of emoticons.
7. When WhatsApp tries to scare you that it will be deactivated unless you pay up.
8. But they know you won’t so they just extend the free trial date. Every single time.
9. When people add you on random groups and you feel lost in the crowd.
10. Being in groups also mean that you wake up to thousands of messages every morning.
11. You try to put the group on mute, but the WhatsApp notification on the top of your phone screen keeps bothering you.
12. When you send the wrong message to the wrong person.
13. With an option for free call, people think you are available 24/7.
14. Not to mention those voice messages.
15. When someone does this…
— *x Caz x* (@CazTinG1) January 13, 2015
16. The one who don’t say anything but Okay and LOL.
17. It tells you which people don’t find you interesting.
18. Those unknown number that keeps sending you messages.
19. The privacy sucks but it’s free, and admit it, you are too dependent on it.
It does have its faults but it is a great app. Go now, and check your Whatsapp. I am sure there are plenty of new unread messages.