For some people, watching television series is a hobby. They have a huge list of TV shows that they have to keep up with. These people have bonded well with the characters, they cry when the show is over, but they quickly move on to another one. This goes on and on and on.
While we dearly love Pakistani shows, let’s face it, they are just too short.
‘Just 25 episodes per drama? What do you mean that there’s no next season? No one dies?????’
Here are the few signs that prove you are obsessed with foreign TV shows.
1. You feel an instant connection with people who also adore your favorite show.
2. You often have serious debates about the TV series. Were Ross and Rachel on the break? Were they, or weren’t they?
3. You fall in love with a character or two during the series.
4. Sometimes you can relate to them so much, it’s like they are you!
5. You have downloaded all the shows you love so that you can re-watch them whenever you want. You also buy DVDs.
6. Food is no fun if you can’t watch a funny sitcom with it.
7. You never get tired of watching your favorite show.
8. You have binge-watched all the seasons of a TV show in a couple of days like it was nothing.
9. There is always that one character that you hate and love to bitch about.
10. You hate it when people ruin the show for you with spoilers.
11. You often quote TV shows, particularly when you want to ‘appear’ cool.
12. When a character dies, it feels as if you have lost a close friend.
13. Jon Snow is alive, but is he?
14. You hate it when the director ruins the best series. Remember How I Met Your Mother? You are still upset about it.
15. You secretly dislike the people who hate the show you love.
16. You cry bittersweet tears at the finale of your favorite show as if it’s a funeral of a dear friend.
17. However, sometimes these tears are of frustration and anger.
18. You get severe withdrawal symptoms when the show you love ends.
19. But you quickly find a new one to obsess over. You are okay.
Isn’t this true? Which show are you currently obsessed with?