We agree Meera is our Lollywood Queen. She has amazing acting skills and has given us some great blockbusters in her time. But it’s not just her acting skills but she has entertained us beyond the film industry as well. That is, with her ‘amazing’ English language skills.
These Meera jee jokes will make your day today.
1. When Meera was asked which role she would like in a film…
Was it her fault? Role and roll have the same sound. English is just so weird!
2. When she was asked who was her favorite cricketer
We should all call him Age Flower from now. It sounds so cool.
3. When Meera suddenly fell ill during a flight…
Of course, suffering.
4. When she was presented an award by the president
I am sure the President likes this title.
5. When she was too hungry during fasting
— Fawwad Afridi (@Fawwaad) July 9, 2015
6. When Meera was in school…
Another genius answer.
7. Meera at the fruit stall…
— Yousuf Ansari (@yousuda) June 13, 2015
8. When she was fighting elections
— Rehan Iftikhar (@rehaniftikharpk) April 2, 2013
Dispossible should be added in the dictionary!
9. When Meera was giving an interview
Meera is right. English is just weird.
10. When she went to the graveyard
11. And that one time when Meera was giving a statement about her affair with Shoaib
Oh, you get the point. Her circle was not walking with Shoaib.
12. When she was asked about her favorite flower
13. When Meera was asked a very difficult question
Good answer, Meera Jee.
14. When she was asked whether she uses Facebook
15. And that one time when Meera was commenting on the firing in Karachi
She was just scared and confused, I bet.
16. That amazing time when Meera was at a party…
Next time when it snows, you should say “it is icing”. Learn English from Meera Jee.
17. When Meera warned the people not to backbite her
Don’t you understand?
18. And the famous Lacoste joke that will change your perception of the brand!
Lacoste sounds so cool. Crocodile should be renamed.f
19. But no matter what, we all salute Meera’s intelligence.
— Khawaja Hamad (@KhawajaHamad) December 19, 2013
Meera Jee tu jigar hain apni. Pakistani life would be so boring without Meera Jee’s ‘fluent’ English, don’t you think so?