Who says Pakistanis are cruel to animals? We believe they actually love their animals to the extremes. Here are some hilarious pictures that capture the Pakistani way with animals.
1. They let their donkeys be the passenger on their bikes.
2. They handle their donkeys the way they handle their cars.
3. They think their donkeys are BMWs.
4. Their goats enjoy the same protocol as themselves in a rickshaw.
5. And sometimes they let their cows be the driver, not the passenger.
6. Who said they are cruel to their donkeys? Look, they even carry them on their bikes with LOVE.
7. They transform their horses into SPACE SHUTTLES!
8. Some even make their donkeys their very own work stations.
9. They are proud of their donkeys the way the nation is proud of their F-16 aircrafts.
10. They let their goats hug them while they give them a ride.
11. Some even reverse their roles.
12. And when they have a donkey, they don’t need a bike.
13. They don’t transport bears in a cage – they sit beside them in a rickshaw.
14. They don’t discriminate between a donkey and a zebra.
15. And they even label their donkeys NOKIA.
16. They treat their monkeys as the Raja of Hindustan.
17. Even their camels ride with them in the car.
18. They fall in love with their lambs and give them hilarious names.
So, did you see how Pakistanis handle their animals? They absolutely adore their animals and love them more than themselves. Their style may be a bit eccentric since they are indeed crazier than you think but their love is ALL THE SAME.
Love you Pakistan and its beloved animals.