Abdullah Syed, a DC-based artist and the man behind Karachi Tips and Typewriter, has come up with the perfect set of desi cards called ‘Bitchy Urdu Cards’. Captioned with sarcastic one-liners and wicked comebacks, the cards are right on point.
Check out some of the Bitchy Urdu Cards and choose a few to send them to the people you don’t like.
1. To the person who obviously has a very dirty mind.
2. To the person who decides to cross the road when the traffic light turns green.
3. When relatives show up unannounced on Eid and expect a dawat.
4. When you just want to hang out with your friends but your parents won’t let you.
5. When a frandshipper wants you to fall in love with them.
6. When you come across an old classmate you never liked.
7. Those guys and their low-waist jeans…
8. When a guy is being a total douche.
9. When you have a fight with bae.
10. To all your haters who spend too much time on Instagram.
11. To the person who exists to annoy you.
12. For your neighbor who brags way too much.
13. To all those colleagues who don’t bother to wash their clothes.
14. When you have to turn down the rishta proposal.
15. When someone thinks the world is in love with them.
16. To those maila guys who shamelessly stare at you.
17. When you want to crack a special Amir Liaquat joke.
Creative, aren’t they? Which one would you choose?