Teaching is not an easy job. It requires a lot of patience, tolerance and an ability to calmly endure the mental torture students cause. Any teacher will know that they often find themselves saying some of the most cliched and strangest things.
Here are the most famous dialogues of Pakistani teachers that they have been saying for decades. Sometimes they are effective, sometimes they just make you laugh! Have a look.
1. When you talk a bit too loudly…
2. When you are telling your friend a dirty joke.
3. When are you making way too much noise.
4. When you are friends with a trouble-making kid.
5. When you just want to take a nap.
6. They think this can shut you up.
7. When you just want to go home!
8. When you are thinking about recess.
9. When you don’t know the answer.
10. Two words you never want to hear!
11. When you don’t have a good excuse.
12. When you hear some really exciting gossip!
13. When you really have to go!!
14. When you say ‘can’ instead of ‘may’.
15. This seating arrangement dilemmas.
16. When you know the answer, but everyone else does too.
17. When you don’t really care.
What are some other popular lines teachers say?