We learn about life in many different ways. We learn from family, friends, and the people around us. We can learn from what we read in the paper or see on the news. There is another place where we can learn about life, and that’s through the wonderful world of Disney.
Over the years Disney has produced some fantastic movies, movies that we all remember. What we don’t realize is that some of these movies have taught us all about life. From little things to big things that we can grow with, lessons that we can learn and pass on. It’s these little things that we learn that make an enormous impact on how we lead our lives and how others are affected by us.
Take a look a look at what Disney movies have taught us over the years.
1. Helping Others
2. Fighting for a cause – Always stand up for what’s right
3. Never forget where you came from
4. Follow your heart
5. Always have fun, no matter what life brings you
6. You are never alone
7. Appreciate the little things in life
8. Never let fear stop you from living
9. Be kind – it comes back to you
10. Don’t judge someone based on their looks
11. Honesty is the best policy
12. Never give up
13. Money isn’t everything
14. Don’t spend your life daydreaming or it will pass you by
15. Surround yourself with good company – you become like them
16. When you have a family, you can get through anything.
What other important things about life did you learn from Disney movies?