Would your life be incomplete without a cup of chai? Do you feel it’s the end of the world when you run out of it? Does chai only mean the desi cuppa for you? Look out for these 16 signs chai is your eternal love.
1. The first thing you think of when you wake up is chai
If someone gives you chai in bed in the morning, you will fall in love with him, no doubt.
2. The first sip is so soothing, you can’t help that ‘AAAH’
The first sip soothes all the senses and organs in your body and you are bound to sigh loudly.
3. You judge people according to the amount of sugar they put in their chai
The more sugar he prefers, the livelier he will be, and so the philosophy goes.
4. It’s normal for you to drink 5-6 cups of chai daily
You need chai every few hours to keep going!
5. Chai gives you the energy you need to finish your chores
Stuck on something? Low on energy? Tired? Get a cuppa of desi chai.
6. If you don’t get chai, you look like hell
You feel terminally ill if you don’t get your chai.
7. You love pairing your chai with biscuits
Tea time for you means a cup of chai and a few biscuits to dip in.
8. You can’t digest your food without a cup of chai
You need a cuppa after every meal. And when I say NEED it, I really mean it.
9. If you run out of chai, it’s like end of the world
And you run to the store in emergency to get it. Because your day will never kick off without your daily cuppa and your food won’t metabolize.
10. You drink chai #LikeABoss
There is nothing like drinking chai from the saucer.
11. Not feeling well? No matter what the illness is, chai can cure it all
No painkiller, flu medicines and anti-depressants can work the same way as chai does.
12.Those tea bag chais are just, well… terrible.
Chai means black tea powder brewed in a pot, period.
13.You are such a savvy tea drinker, you can even multi-task while drinking chai
Drinking tea while holding the baby is too easy.
14.You keep trying new kinds of chai
Green tea, Kashmiri, masala chai and all those different kinds of teas available; you love to try them all.
15.If a diet calls for “no tea”, you skip it
Because you can’t live without tea.
16.You are already craving a cuppa!
Go have your tea and enjoy it #likeaboss
Share your love for tea with the world.