There are only a few things Pakistanis love more than their tea and driving sooped-up cars is one of them. The people of Pakistan have a way with cars and bright colors that amalgamate the essence of true modification.
From changing the base paint of the cars to the extensions and modifications – from the silencers and the tints, to the suicide doors. They’ve got it all.
Shughal has compiled pictures of the hottest sooped-up, modified cars in Pakistan for you – don’t you think these look extremely bad-ass?
1. An orange Honda Civic, with a twin-twirled hood
2. A silver Mitsubishi Lancer, straight from the tracks of Karachi
3. A modified Toyota Corolla Limousine – ever came across one?
4. A sooped-up Honda Civic 1995 with suicide doors..
5. They won’t even leave the Altos behind, tbh – this one looks rad
6. A Honda Civic that looks like the cover photo of Assassin’s Creed
7. A 1974 Nissan that looks like a 2014 muscle car – how awesome!
8. Local or foreign, they all get modified – A venomous black Supra
9. A vintage car modified into a modern day luxury beauty!
10. A Toyota Vitz with suicide doors and a suicide hood – An overdue?
11. A Honda Prelude being converted into a Lamborghini Aventador!
12. Pakistanis won’t even leave their Mehran’s behind – they drive what drives them!
13. A Pink Indus Corolla with suicide doors and what not.. (shaukeen mizaaj)?
14. A muffed-velvety Honda City with the all patriotic logo on the hood!
15. Also, no modified collection is complete without a trunk full of woofers! (Also that No2 tank)
16. A CJ7 Jeep with monster truck wheels, the epitome of swag!
So what do you think? Do Pakistanis have fine taste in modified cars or not?