It all started from one simple picture that was posted on the Facebook page of Humans of New York. A man said, he calls Radio Pakistan, requests a song and dances to his hearts delight.
This year let’s see how patriotic you can be and join the #LetsDanceForPakistan event. It doesn’t matter where you are or how you dance, you only have to show how much you love your country. It’s real simple.
So pick a song, dance your heart out, record it and send via any social media with a tag #LetsDanceForPakistan.
In no particular order, here’s a list of songs that Shughal recommends that you dance to this August 14.
1. Vital Signs – An all time favourite – Dil Dil Pakistan
2. Awaz – Aye Jawan
3. Heather singing Pakistani National song
4. Junoon – Hai Jazba Junoon
5. Strings – Hai Koi Ham Jaisa
6. Strings – Haroon – Junaid Jamshed – Tu Hai Kahan
7. Ali Azmat – Jazba n Josh -e- Junoon
8. Faakhir – Jaan Pe Bhi Khelain Gay
9. Faakhir – Dil Na Lage
10. Haroon – Dil Se
11. Junaid Khan and Hassan Omer – Who Rules The World
12. Vital Signs – Hum Hai Pakistani
13. Pakistan Pakistan – Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
14. Medley of National Songs – Oldies are gold
15. Dil Dil Pakistan – remix
So get your groove on August 14 and show your love for Pakistan. Shughal will. Pakistan Zindabad! #LetsDanceForPakistan