The Royal Pakistan Navy came into being on August 14, 1947. They have protected Pakistan’s marine interests and its coastline with vigor and bravery.
September 8 is Navy Day, a day that coincides with their victory during the 1965 war. It’s a day on which we pay tribute to our heroes at Sea.
Have a look at the awesomeness of our stunning Navy:
1. The Boys in Blue – Special Service Group (SSG) of the Navy
2. Stunning female cadets
3. Marine in crisp white uniforms in front of an F-22-P ship – amazing
4. View from the deck of a Naval Ship
5. It takes a lot of good men to ensure this Type 21 Frigate runs smoothly – Wow
6. The PNS Ghazi – It ensured that Operation on Dwarka could be completed
7. Entering Russian Port on F-22P PNS Aslat Frigate – Dressed to impress 🙂
8. A historical moment – Quaid visiting the newly formed Royal Pakistan Navy
9. Marines – Soldiers of the Sea
10. Naval Cadets – they aim to impress on Naval Day
11. Pakistan’s Naval ships at sea – PNS-Shahjahan-Tippi-Sultan
12. Sunset at the dockyards – stunning
13. Naval Passing out parade
14. The stunning PNS Tipu-Sultan in harbour
15. The words of Quaid-E-Azam – Thank you Pakistan Navy – Pakistan is proud of you too 🙂
We thank the brave men in blue who serve Pakistan and its people on the high seas with bravery and fortitude. Thank you, Royal Pakistan Navy.