It’s Father Day – time to show those heroic models in your life how much you love them. Here are 15 reasons why you are blessed to have been raised by a Desi Dad.
1. He treated you like a circus prop when you were little…
Because he thought this will make you strong.
2. And you did a lot of crazy things with him.
And also this…
All dads have done this.
3. He always told you the most entertaining stories in the world…
Remember, how he told you endless stories and never got you bored?
4. And he always listened to your endless, boring stories no matter how tired he was.
Yes, your father would always listen, if nobody else would.
5. You would never have learned how to ride a bike if it weren’t for him…
He used to hold your bike while you learned how to balance on a two-wheeler and pedal at the same time. If it weren’t for him, you would never have learnt how to ride a bike.
6. And of course, who can forget those cricket lessons as he taught you how to swing the bat and throw a ball.
Cricket is serious business for a desi father and he always made sure you learnt to swing the bat before you could even talk.
7. And only your father could save you from your desi mom’s flying chappal
Whenever your mom stood with a chappal in her hand, your father made sure she missed her target.
8. And your father never needed a chappal to discipline anyone – his death stare was more than enough.
You made sure you never got his death stare. It meant the end of the world.
9. No matter how fat you were, he always made you do this.
Giving you confidence that you were not fat after all.
10. He doesn’t really mind things but when the bills come, he’s like:
That disappointed look on his face seems like the end of the world for you.
11. No matter how old you get, he will never believe you can drive well.
He will be constantly instructing and even scolding you whenever you are driving him somewhere.
12. But when it comes to getting advice, he has the best words of wisdom ever!
You can blindly trust his advice. Trust me, everything turns out okay!
13. He may be generous when you ask him for something but when it comes to buying things for himself, he will keep his Nokia.
Nokia – The Phone Of All Dads.
14. And if you ever buy anything for him, he’s always like:
He is definitely the most self-less person on the planet.
15. Above everything, he is the biggest hero in your life.
Some super heroes don’t have capes, they are called Dads.
Is your dad your super hero? Share and let him know this Father’s Day and give him a tight hug – this is all that will make him happy.