Located at the foothills of the magnificent Himalayas at an elevation of over 2000m, Pearl Continental Hotel Bhurban offers a unique experience of defining reunion with Nature.
Affectionately known as “Paradise on Earth”, the Kashmir Valley is blessed with picture post-card perfection and attracts a cosmopolitan crowd soaking all that it has to offer.
Intrinsic beauty, world class adventure sports and personalized luxury make it the most agreeable proposition.
1. Visitors love the ever so majestic view of the mountains
2. Tourists say, they are fond of the sight of the hotel itself
3. The lush greens within the hotel always make people feel lighthearted
4. The French designed interior makes people feel they are abroad
5. This is how astonishing PC Bhurban looks when the Sun is out
6. The hotel’s restaurant opens to the mountains from its balcony
7. This is how the stupendous PC Bhurban looks when it snows – awe-inspiring
8. They’ve got the loveliest bakery called ‘Bakers Boutique’ in Bhurban
9. The pool just goes exotic when it rains, don’t you wish you were here?
10. And the most serene part of the hotel, the maple-leaf chamber
11. Luckily, there’s always a tonga/chariot waiting for you to escape
12. When bored, just go downstairs for a hookah in paradise
13. The conference room doesn’t let the most leading executives run away
12. With the amazing food, there’s a gym to keep you fit as well – combo
13. Just hope the bedrooms don’t force you to stay in too often.. 😉
14. On your honeymoon? They’ve got the perfect candle-light dinner spots
15. 5-star Chefs make sure you eat the best food known to man
So.. now you know why everyone is so crazy about PC Bhurban and why they prefer going there instead of even abroad at times. It is the place to be if you’re on your honeymoon, with your friends or just need to take a break from your hectic life.