Naran is a medium sized town in upper Kaghan Valley in Mansehra District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of the Pakistan. It is located 119 kilometers (74 mi) from Mansehra city at the altitude of 8,202 feet (2,500 m).
Naran is one of the most scenic places of Pakistan, attracting thousands of tourists, trekkers, photographers and nature-enthusiast, every year. The Kunhar River, swollen by glacier melt, passes through this town as it meanders its way through the valley.
Naran can be considered as base station to scenic destinations like Lake Saif-ul-Malook, Lalazar Babusar, Noori Valley and Purbi Valley. Shughal will take you on a virtual of Naran, Kaghan – so you can pack your bags and plan the real trip.
1. The absolutely stunning Lake Saif-ul-Malook, leaving you breathless
2. The Ansoo Jheel in Naran, Kaghan is a tear shaped lake – breathtaking!
3. The lush landscape along with a lake? Yup, that’s Lalazar – Naran, Kaghan
4. The Malika Parbat (Queen Of The Mountains) – is the highest peak in Naran, Kaghan
5. The City of Balakot (Gate of Kaghan Valley) – for rest-houses and hotels, along with places to shop
6. Noori Top, Naran – the gateway that connects Naran to Neelam Valley. So serene!
7. Dudipatsar Lake (Queen Of The Lakes) – is also a vital tourist spot in the Naran, Kaghan Valley
8. The Black And Blue Saral Lake, situated amid the Naran, Kaghan Valley
9. Fairy Land, Naran – was discovered by a tourist in 2014, doesn’t look like Pakistan, does it?
10. Hotels among meadows inside a lush valley? This is Batakundi, Naran
11. The Sat-Sar Mala Lakes (6 lakes in one place) – the epitome of merging waters
12. The Gitidas Lake, fresh waters and livestock as scenery? Too perfect!
13. The Kunhar River in Naran, as a bridge hangs above it for safe travels!
14. The snowy peaks of Babusar Top, Naran – One of the top tourist attractions!
15. The Jeep trek in Kaghan Valley is famous among seasoned tourists and newcomers
Naran, Kaghan is without a doubt one of Pakistan’s top tourist attractions for locals and foreigners. So when are you packing your bags and leaving for this fairy-land? 🙂