No, it’s never going to happen in your real life. Get a life, man! Be real!
1. A filthy rich guy isn’t going to fall for you if you sulk all the time and be a total bi*ch to everyone
No, man! Bi*ching never works. You will be called a churail for life.
2. And a girl isn’t going to take a 180 degree turn and decide to marry you if you accidentally drop hot chai over her and then protect her hand from burning.
No, she will tell you to not be clumsy next time. That’s it!
3. Your filthy rich, charming and handsome boss isn’t going to fall head over heals in love with you.
Especially not if you wear that ridiculous chaadar and that expression.
4. And you aren’t going to impress a handsome charmer by counting stars in the morning and collecting weird things in a jar.
Somehow that doesn’t work.
5. You will NOT get a very good job and get a personal car and so much more with no experience and only a bachelors degree.
It will probably be a small job and there will be no car, at least not in the first few months.
6. You will not be able to write good enough scripts for dramas while working in the kitchen, making saalan with one hand and writing with the other.
No, it doesn’t work that way. Sorry!
7. And you don’t get filthy rich, get cars and a bungalow worth a few crores by writing scripts for dramas.
Especially not in a few years.
8. A handsome guy isn’t going to fall in love with your eyes even when you have a naqab on.
Especially not in a Ching chee rickshaw.
9. And a guy is not going to fall crazily in love with you at first sight.
At least not so crazy that he gets a nervous breakdown if he doesn’t get you.
10. A gorgeous girl isn’t going to get obsessed over you just because she had made a sculpture that looks like you.
At least not that gorgeous.
11. Your khala ki beti whom you were engaged to in your childhood will not turn out to be that gorgeous.
No, sorry. That won’t happen.
12. An extremely hot and filthy rich girl isn’t going to obsess over you and will not bring you from rags to riches just to make you live with her.
No, you are a broke and you will remain a broke.
13. Your sister won’t turn out to be a total bi*ch who will flirt with your husband and mess up your life EVERY TIME.
No, please be easy on her. She is not a bi*ch.
14. Your significant other isn’t going to yell and express his love in front of a huge crowd in a foreign country
Very little chance of that.
15. A hopeless romantic with showers for hands won’t drip water over you so you can experience rain in Karachi.
Especially not every time when you are in a romantic mood.