Tranquility and beauty go hand in hand when we take a trip to the beautiful Shimshal valley.
Here are just a few of those moments caught on camera.
1. Picturesque village of Shimshal
2. Beautiful sunlit day over a serene Shimshal Village
3. Beautiful Cook Waterfall
4. Water pastures for yak herders from the village
5. Stunning Shimshal lake
6. Shimshal cable bridge – amazing
7. Shimshal Pamir trek – Dazzling
8. Dangerous suspension bridge – Would you cross during raging waters?
9. Dangerous Chasken trek after the bridge
10. Ever tried riding a yak?
11. Home of the first Pakistan woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest
12. Shimshal Valley Pass – Breathtaking
13. Mountain top view of Shimshal Valley
14. Shimshal in the winter – Stunning
15. Night in Shimshal
Surrounded by such peace and beauty, wouldn’t you want to spend a few days there?