The U.A.E state Dubai is known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Tourists from all over the world gather in the hottest place to be, the center of the world, to forget their worries and stress away.
Dubai firmly holds its pride in Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominating the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot, lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. Man made islands, filthy rich Arabs and the hottest cars from around the world – You name it, they have it.
Shughal would like to take you on an E-trip to Dubai and show you why Dubai exactly is the hub of tourism in the world!
1. The spine of Dubai for the last decade, the famous Burj Al-Arab on Jumeirah
2. The coolest place in the hot summers, the Wild Wadi Water Park
3. Even a happening city like Dubai has a serene corner in Dubai Creek
4. The tallest building in the world, the most expensive place to be as well – Burj Khalifa
5. Basically, a replica of the world.. IN DUBAI – The World
6. No better place to stay, no better views to have – The Madinat Jumeirah
7. You get a house here, you have won at life – The Palm Jumeirah
8. Where thousands of people gather to see the waters dance, The Dubai Fountain
9. You ain’t never been to Arab-land if you haven’t tried the Desert Safari
10. It’s 45°C outside, where do you go? The artificial hill-station, Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates
11. The split-neck race tracks at Dragon-Racing Dubai Autodrome
12. Just around the corner of Dubai, in Abu Dhabi is the famous Ferrari World
13. Looking for a nice time with your children? Dubai Dolphinarium
14. The Middle-Eastern Disneyland, Dubai Adventureland
15. Trying to beat the heat? Welcome to the Yas Waterworld in Abu Dhabi
15 clear pictures and visual proof of why even the celebrities prefer spending their free days in Dubai – apart from these monumental hot-spots, Dubai also has a crazy, crazy, crazy nightlife which we can’t just show you here 😉