If you have grown up and lived all your life in a Muslim household, you can surely relate to the following situations!
1. That feeling when you cut off the person in the middle of a sentence because he did not say salam.
2. When you go to ask your parents for permission.
3. The struggle is real…
4. When you pray five times a day… Right on time.
5. When someone wants to insult you.
6. Admit it, it happens to you every other day.
7. It is so much worse on Jummahs.
8. You make sure all the doors are closed before you start to pray.
9. The most logical explanation!
10. Regardless of religion, parents on social media can be a nightmare.
11. When you forget which rakaat you are on.. Pay attention!
12. Especially in sweltering summer heat!
13. When you are paying attention during the Khutbah.
14. When you have to go shopping with the whole family!
15. When people go crazy over imported chocolates.
Any other situations all Muslims can relate to?
Just a reminder! This is just a fun post!
Now go pray Salah!