Summer heat is trying its best to bring us down. We can’t always depend on our air-conditioners because who is going to pay all those bills? Also, what do you do when the horrible load-shedding takes place?
Sleeping at night is impossible, frying pakoras is a nightmare and your hair is a mess.
Here are some little things you can try to battle the sweltering heat:
1. Get a fan that operates through your smartphone – Welcome, awesome breeze.
2. Eat mint and drink cold water – Wow, you can actually feel the glaciers in your mouth.
3. Make innumerable Popsicles with Rooh Afza and Tang
4. Sleep like an Egyptian i.e. dampen a bed-sheet in cold water and sleep on it
5. Chill your beverages in no time
6. Wear an ice-cube hat – It surely is a head-turner
7. Wear loose, comfortable clothes – Say goodbye to your jeans.
8. Get a portable fan to make nights filled with load-shedding bearable
9. When times are dark, use a handheld paper fan
10. Drink, drink and drink!
11. Go crazy on ice-cream
12. Never fail to take a shower
13. Putting a damp towel on your head and neck is very effective to reduce heat
14. Run your wrists under cold water – your body will instantly cool down
15. Enjoy frozen fruits!
If you are really desperate for an air-conditioner, you can learn to make one at home right here!