Living in a Pakistani family – you’re bound to go through these extremely AWKWARD and hilarious moments at least once in your life.
Here’s a list of all the awkward moments you get to see in a Pakistani family..
1. Awkward moment – There is a PG-18 scene on TV and you’re sitting with your family..
2. When the guests are over at your house and you try to eat with them..
3. That awkward moment when your mom is boasting about your grades and her friend tells their kids’ marks (and your mom’s like..)
4. When you’re talking to your girlfriend/boyfriend and your parents walk in…
5. That awkward moment when you study the whole day but are using your phone as soon as your mom enters the room..
6. The look your maid gives you when she is washing the dishes and you sneak another plate in…
7. When Pakistani kids ask “How are babies born?” in front of everyone..
8. Awkward moment when guests ask you how old you are and your mom lies.. to your face and theirs..
9. That awkward moment when you’re avoiding someone over the phone and your mom’s like “Baat kero naaa!”
10. That very awkward moment when a relative says “Beta pehchana?” and you have no freaking idea who they are…
11. When everyone is sitting talking and a little kid walks up saying “Mama, potty aai hai…”
12. When you’re trying to lie to someone and kids blurt out the truth…
13. That awkward moment when you’re talking about how clean your house is and a cockroach passes by..
14. When you’re boasting about how you don’t get load-shedding and the power goes out..
15. Awkward moment when the guests’ children know about all your bad habits..
Did you laugh at least once during these awkward moments? If you did, tag your friends and share a laugh! Pakistani families.. can’t live with them.. can’t live without them!