Ever wondered why the majority of Pakistani guys are still single? Ever thought about why the ratio of poondsters in every mall, shop, market or restaurant is always on the high?
We believe the reasons why guys in Pakistan are single are more self inflicted than to be blamed on other aspects – it’s the way you approach the opposite sex, talk to them and shine your personality in front of them that has a lot to do with ending up in a proper relationship.
Here’s a list of reasons why guys in Pakistan are still single.. and well, by the looks of it.. we don’t see the majority finding matching suits.
1. For starters: we all know that girls are just plain WEIRD!
And sadly, they expect us to be weird with them. Not happening, love.
2. By the time Pakistani guys get serious.. all the good looking girls are married
And then.. we end up marrying our phuppo/khaala ki betis.
3. A Pakistani girl’s family will only give their daughter to you if you earn well..
With the inflation on.. guess we’re finding out why Pakistani guys are single.. and poor.
4. “Pehle ghar lo, gaari lo – phir shaadi kerenge”
You can’t feed her makeup or live inside a makeup box. Pakistani families want you settled!
5. Pakistani girls are too picky.. their egos and attitudes are no game for the rookies.
You look at them: you’re a creep. You smile at them: you’re desperate. You talk to them: you’re harassing them.
6. When Pakistanis fall in love – they never fall out of it..
Followed by crying nights and days, never coming out of the self inflicting misery for the one that got away..
7. This one happens everywhere in the world: ALL MEN GO FOR BAD GIRLS
And she just rolls over your grave by saying “bhai free mat ho..”
8. And ignoring a possibility, a girl that actually likes you for who you are..
And all you can say to her is.. “Sorry, I slept..”
9. Our Pakistani stud-muffins believe poondi is greater than a conversation..
No wonder Pakistani girls have stopped going to the malls..
10. Sharing details of girls with their friends.. (This is a massive DONT)
“Jaani tujhay patah hai bhai phir ussay date pe legaya tha..” – and the word goes out, leading to a breakup.
11. Pakistani guys must wait for their turn – after all their elder siblings and sisters must get married
And you just sit their.. wait.. grow old.. while the rest of the world gets married..
12. We believe in waiting for the perfect girl (who never comes)
Whilst you wait for her.. she’s having her honeymoon in Naran with her cousin.
13. One fight – all it takes for a Pakistani break up
And then they never talk to each other, no apologies no sentiments.
14. When you’re angry and say something about their family…
That has to be the reason that causes the most breakups and conversation ends in Pakistan.
All these reasons combined state why the majority lot of Pakistani guys are single. Do you agree? Have you or your friends ever gone through any of these phases?