Every spring, the beautiful city of Lahore gets decorated and donned up with the lovely and gorgeous colors of Pakistan. It is this time of the year that Lahore comes alive and reflects the true essence of Pakistan. Though it is just a light festival, but it is more than just mesmerizing lights that not just treat the visual senses but also exhibit the true essence of Pakistan.
Anyone visiting Lahore during Spring is in for a surprise, for sure. These pictures will surely going to make you go WOW.
1. When these floating flowers create such a beautiful effect, you just want to stop and admire the beauty
2. And you wonder whether it’s all true…
Or you are imagining things
3. When spring in Lahore gets even more beautiful with these lovely floats
4. When the canal exhibits not just lights but the whole essence of Pakistan including its beautiful shrines…
5. Or the beautiful architecture built by the Mughal Empire: Hiran Minar
6. And the Shalimar Gardens, as beautiful as ever when lit
7. And even the gorgeous Taj Mahal, a piece of art by the Mughals
8. When it showcases the culture of Pakistan and its beautiful colors
9. And its intriguing village life
That hasn’t changed much…
In decades or maybe even a century.
10. When it tells the world what Pakistani music is about
And what its cultural dance is like.
11. When the festival shows how proud Pakistan is of its cultural dressing
12. And the things that are still part of our daily lives
13. When it’s so damn beautiful, you can’t help but fall in love with Lahore and Pakistan
14. And be proud of it…
So, who wouldn’t want to visit Lahore and witness these lovely sights?
If you ever had a doubt about the beauty of Lahore, you would now know why Lahore cannot be compared to any other place in the world.
Long Live Lahore. Lahore Pakistan ki jaan hai! <3