Ever wondered how life would be if there was no internet? And we don’t mean a 30 minute disconnection – We mean NO INTERNET AT ALL!
Over the last couple of years, internet usage in Pakistan has taken a huge leap with almost 70% Pakistanis now using it for their preferred causes. From your peon to your president – every single person now has accessibility.
Wonder how we would be if the internet had not come to Pakistan? Well, it would have been something like this..
1. For starters, most people would actually sleep on time (and wake up for Fajr)
2. There would be a huge downfall in the number of LOVE marriages
3. There would be no “iNnOSheNt ShonA”, “LovElY AnGlE” or “PaPpA Ki PrinCeSSez”
4. Pakistanis wouldn’t have been able to copy their notes from Wikipedia..
5. THERE WOULD BE NO CRAZY SELFIES, ANYWHERE!
6. Friendships would’ve been real, instead of virtual
7. There would be no startup business opportunities for aspiring Pakistanis
8. People would have actually celebrated special occasions with their families..
kal internet kharab tha tou ghar walon ke saath betha wa tha… ache log hain
— Ammar. (@Unclububble) August 2, 2013
9. All the sports grounds would fill up with players..
10. Pakistan would have never found out who Qandeel Baloch is… (How em looking?)
11. Political parties would have actually campaigned on ground, instead of Twitter and Facebook
12. Most Pakistanis would still be watching the ‘Tractor & Kisan’ and ‘Sona Urea’ package on PTV..
13. Families would actually be able to spend time together..
In short, the amount of friendships, love, fights, hate, crime and the best of all, knowledge would have been very, very limited!
Do you think life would have been better if there was no internet?