Chand Raat in Pakistan is the mother of all festivities – this is when the girls are out getting their final bits of shopping done, putting mehndi on their hands and roaming around the markets, whilst the guys well, let’s just say guys will be guys 😉
1. Finishing off Tarawih proceedings and meeting your friends
2. Going to the tailor the collect your Eid dress
3. Then fighting the tailor when you have issues with the dress
4. Some people prefer buying readymade Kurtas from designer outlets
5. The girls dress up nicely and make a run for the markets
6. Spending hours just to buy the prettiest and the most perfect bangles
7. Then waiting in queues to get their Mehndi done in public
8. Little children absolutely admire the celebrations with their families
9. Some moms stay home to prepare Sheer Khurma for Eid morning
10. Girls encountering obnoxious comments like “baray pyaray hath hain MashaAllah”
11. Guys throwing their numbers written on tissue papers to girls..
12. Then running from store to store to find the perfect shoes
13. Once you’re done shopping, no Chand raat is complete without delicious food!
So, do you plan on pulling off all these errands this Chand Raat? If you haven’t planned so, better do it now 😉 Chaand Raat and Eid Mubarak from Shughal! 😀