There are some insignificant things that can drive anyone up the wall. We’re humans, we have a fragile heart and a mind that can.. well BLAST at times! That’s okay.. But, genuinely a Pakistani can lose it in a jiffy! Hey, admit it or not, there are quite some things that we hate..we ALL hate.. that too from the base of our souls.
Here’s a list of some things that you would hate to disagree on:
1. When you’re ghareeb and can’t wait for your payday!
2. Avoid all the good food when you’re on a diet. Yes, you cannot eat those yummy gol gappas, or that malai boti roll..
3. Dreadful Mondays. And you just wish “kaash Sunday thora aur lamba hojata”.
4. When someone touches your phone, and you realize you have forgot to put a passcode.
5. Getting a call on Friday night that you have to work on Saturday.. “boss ko toh mai hi faarigh nazar ata hoon”.
6. A page that takes AGES to load.. “Stupid, internet service, aag lagay tumhari company ko”!
7. Bila wajah ki betuki arguments with a person that’s not making sense at ALL. And you just wish they shut up for once..
8. People who bother you ONLY when they need something “haan kaam k waqt hi yaad karna hamesha”.
9. Waiting for a text back, and you just sit there thinking “mar gaye kia”?
10. No chicken in biryani. The worst thing ever! “Ammi biryani banayi thi, ya aloo ki tahiri?”
So, these can be pretty infuriating especially if you’re already going through a tough day..What are some things that you hate? We would love to know! 🙂