As you grow older, you start to realize that it’s not at all how you planned it would be… and it might not be the way you plan ahead.
For women, it becomes exceptionally simple as she grows old. Get enrolled in a university and then get married to the right man. But the question is, how do you find that right man when he’s going through a gateway to hell in his prime age of 22-27.
Yup, this is the age in which you either make it or you break it. Well, what they don’t tell you is that is also the age where you will face the most difficult moments of your life.
Shughal has compiled a list of why 22-27 is not a good age for men at all!
1. All your ex-girlfriends are getting married whilst you have no idea how to handle it..
2. You have just started your career and the word you hate the most is.. ‘job’
3. College kids feel you are too old for them to hangout with or have you in their group..
4. You seem to fall nowhere; you enjoy current affair news as much as you enjoy cartoons
5. All the elders in your family treat you as an unproved theorem in life.. you just have to shut up
6. You can no longer eat what you wanted without putting on massive weight..
7. Every aunty in your family asks you that one question you despise, “Shaadi kab kar rahe ho beta?” and you’re like..
8. And every uncle in your family asks you “Beta, career ke baray mein kya socha hai?”
9. Politics till now was just another word – but now, you have started to experience it everywhere..
10. You can be denied a job even if you clear the demands, just because someone took your spot with his contacts (pawwa)
11. You know love is not that blind and that friendship has its terms and conditions..
12. If you are in a relationship, all she asks is: “Ghar kab lo ge? Gaari kab lo ge? Rishta kab bhejo ge?”
13. Sadly, you have all the confidence in the world but no achievements to show for it..
And then.. you just stop worrying and decide to go with the flow. One step at a time! It doesn’t matter how many people you share this with.. as long as you’ve felt these troubles!