Fold your sleeves up. You have entered an-all girls zone.
Did you attend an all-girls school? No matter how much you hated it, you did collect some lovely memories of that time. Here are some things you will relate to if you went to an all-girls school.
1. The first thing you did after entering the school was to fold your sleeves up. Full sleeves became half sleeves and half sleeves became sleeveless.
2. It didn’t matter if you read text books or not but you were definitely interested in romance novels
Especially Sweet Valley High and Sweet Valley University.
3. You had a crush on every remotely decent male teacher in the school
Every means ONLY ONE and it was usually a Lab Assistant.
4. You were used to admiring boys from the school bus
One cute boy from the nearby school and all girls go crazy for him.
5. And if some boy’s school visited yours for some event, all the girls went like…
OMG, we have never seen a boy before.
6. Having a boyfriend suddenly made you super cool in the whole school
And everybody started admiring you.
7. If you ever got in trouble for your bad-ass attitude, you became suddenly popular. The whole school knew you and wanted to be in your friend zone.
8. All your secret jokes were about the natural bodily processes of women and about the things you were not allowed to talk to anyone
9. Unhooking bras and pulling straps was perfectly normal and was considered a form of playful affection
You only did this to your best friends and you laughed about it later.
10. You most probably had a crush on your friend’s super weird older brother because he was the only guy you knew.
Are you blushing right now with embarrassment? No problem. It happened with everyone.
11. Shrieking over the latest celebrity gossip or campus gossip was perfectly normal and you were quite immune to high pitched noises.
What else do girls do when there are no guys?
12. Dressing up as a boy for a play in the school was also quite normal for a girl…
13. As well as dancing with a girl in gym class or at a school function.
These were just normal things that gave us the best of memories. And no matter how much you loved your all girls school, you so wanted to go to a co-ed college, just for a change!